Golfholics delivers engaging golf content to over a million viewers every month on YouTube. Our goal is to get people interested in playing golf and having fun outside with friends and family. We do this by providing engaging and fun videos for all the new and old Golfholics out there.
We're looking for a full time video editor to edit and upload video on a weekly basis to YouTube.
- Must be local in San Diego, CA
- At least 3 years experience with FCPX or Premier Pro
- Experience with Photoshop & Lightroom
- Ability to adapt our editing style to match look/feel of the channel
If you think you have what it takes then email us your resume and work examples to: email@example.com.
If you make it past the first screen, I will send you a DropBox link with sample footage. Here's what we're looking for in the sample that you edit:
- 3-5 minute total length
- Intro should WOW the viewer and get them engaged
- Use music from Ehrling
- Match the look/feel/style that you see on our channel
- Use any tools/plugins you'd like to enhance the video
- Bonus points for adding a scoreboard
When you're finished editing export the video and upload to YouTube. Set the video to private and send me the link for review.